World Class Athlete Program (WCAP)
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the Air Force Olympic Contenders
Are You Ready to Compete With the Best?
- Submit an Air Force (AF) Form 303 (Request for USAF Specialized Sports Training) by e-mail or by mail.
- The Air Force Fitness and Sports office will forward the application to the United States Olympic Committee to verify your potential for making the Olympic team in your sport.
If you are accepted into the World Class Athlete Program, a PCS move may be required to locate you closer to the national team coaches and training facilities. The program starts two years prior to each Summer and Winter Olympic Games.
AF Form 303 Completion Instructions:
- Download AF Form 303 here.
- Select your Sports from the drop-down box.
- Page 1: Fill in the highlighted fields (SSN is not required). In sections III & IV, include awards accolades received that pertain to the sport for which you are applying.
- Page 2: All signature fields must be electronically signed. Athlete completes sections V & VI and signs. Supervisor completes and signs in section VII. Commander completes and signs in section VIII. Section IX is for WCAP applicants only. Fitness Center Director completes and signs section X. Section XI leave blank.
- After obtaining appropriate signatures, athlete uploads to the MyPers website here.