Air Force Elite Make Up the World Class Athlete Program
The Air Force World Class Athlete Program, known as WCAP is designed to allow elite athletes the opportunity to train and compete in national events to make the Olympics. Read our story
AF Form 303 Completion Instructions:
- Download AF Form 303 from here.
- Select your SPORT from the drop-down box.
- Page 1: fill in the highlighted fields (SSN is not required). In sections III. & IV., include awards and accolades received that pertain to the sport for which you are applying.
- Page 2: All signature fields must be electronically signed. Athlete completes sections V. and VI and signs. Supervisor completes and signs in section VII. Commander completes and signs in section VIII. Section IX. Is for WCAP applicants only. Fitness Center Director completes and signs in section X. Section XI. – leave blank.
- After obtaining appropriate signatures, athlete uploads to the MyPers website here
Can You Compete With the Best of the World?
- Submit an Air Force (AF) Form 303 (Request for USAF Specialized Sports Training) by e-mail or by mail.
- The Air Force Fitness and Sports office will forward the application to the United States Olympic Committee to verify your potential for making the Olympic team in your sport.
If you are accepted into the World Class Athlete Program, a PCS move may be required to locate you closer to the national team coaches and training facilities. The program starts two years prior to each Summer and Winter Olympic Games.